MBA in Digital Business - Responsible for conception, positioning, proposal and structure of the first MBA course in Brazil integrally dedicated to digital business transformation.
MBA in Strategic Business Management - Responsible for the new positioning and restructuring proposal of the course that has incorporated practices of postmodern management.
Brand strategy firm, provides strategic consumer research, brand building, product and category innovation, and marketing consulting services;
•Consumer and market insights;
•Brand and portfolio strategy;
•Brand innovation and re-innovation;
•Co-Creation with leading consumers;
•Product development and optimization;
•In-market communication testing and product assessment.
Nuttry Car is a STARTUP with a creative solution to help people to consume quality products and the right portion in the rush of day-to-day.
•A food company that serves over 7,000 people daily
•The Startup was recognized by SEBRAE-SP innovative entrepreneurship in the category of the year 2012;
• Achievement of key customers: Natura, Walt Disney Company, W / McCann, Multiplus, Nintendo Corp., HSM, Education Publisher FTD, Banco Indusval, Marketdata, among others;
• Project development franchises and representations that have been successfully implemented
• Leadership of a successful team of 19 employees and a network of micro-entrepreneurs
• Attention to corporate clients in the Corporate segment;
• Consulting investments to institutional investors, such as large corporations, pension funds, large and medium-sized enterprises;
• Funding operations and application of resources to corporate clients;
• Provide financial solutions through processes that make financial management more efficient business.
• Development of strategic planning, and policy and action plan of the commercial department;
• Orientation marketing of individual products and corporate businesses;
• Promoting the development, training and maintenance of the sales team, composed of independent representatives and officials.
• Winner of the national campaign of association of companies among the 87 trainees participating in Brazil
• Scheduling and Meeting with CEOs of companies to present the proposal to the association;
• Develop relationships with business associates.
• Construction of modeling financial feasibility assessment for new business, investment risk and structured finance;
• Treasury in the area of fundraising in corporate and project finance modality;
• Supported the funds raised from the IFC - the World Bank, FI-FGTS and BNDES for sanitation projects;
• Participated in the acquisition of companies in the sector of basic sanitation.
• Preparation and analysis of all types of contracts, agreements and internal company documents;
• Preparation of advice for all areas of the company (contractual, labor, tax and consumer);
• Monitoring of labor inspections and environmental company that was submitted.