Project Executive, West India
• Event Management essential services – handling events, RSVPs, venue management, catering, scorecards (Feedback ), etc.
• Record Management (SBU Event, Checklist) responsible for documenting and sharing market leads and key contacts crucial for existing or future partnerships. Also project delivery administrative support (documentation, data compilation, organizing meetings, travel, prints for promotions and campaigns, etc.)
• Finance payments on the SAP system (for business needs) execute the logistical aspects associated with the project strand. These would usually include considerable FABS role in terms of PO creation, GR, process claim forms.
• Data Collation – expected to maintain and update database. These could be related to client contact records, Outlook contacts, CRM database and scorecard.
• Communication (Events Calendar / Website, etc.)
Internal: Head Program, Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Specialist roles, Director Programs.
External: Sector specific partner organisations (e.g. schools, universities, arts organisations, etc.), local delivery partnership organisation.
• Inventory & Materials stock for Arts & Schools Department.